What is QuPath?¶
QuPath is open source software for bioimage analysis.
QuPath is often used for digital pathology applications because it offers a powerful set of tools for working with whole slide images - but it can be applied to lots of other kinds of image as well.
- Powerful annotation & visualization tools using a modern JavaFX interface
- Built-in algorithms for common tasks, including cell and tissue detection
- Interactive machine learning, both for object and pixel classification
- Compatibility with other popular open tools, including ImageJ, OpenCV, Java Topology Suite and OMERO
- Support for many image formats through Bio-Formats and OpenSlide, including whole slide images and multiplexed data
- Groovy scripting for customization and deeper data interrogation